Ice-O-Matic ICEU186 Integral Ice Machine
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why buy the Ice-O-Matic ICEU186 Integral Ice Machine?
When looking for a reliable ice maker for your commercial needs, look no further than the ICEU186 integral ice machine from Ice-O-Matic. As part of the Ice-O-Matic range, this model is designed to create the best quality ice throughout the year.
The Ice-O-Matic design features a highly polished food safe stainless steel construction which allows it to withstand constant use. The steel also makes it easy to clean. It is fully insulated to ensure that the ICEU186 runs efficiently at all times. The unit uses spray technology to produce long-lasting crystal clear ice in individual thimble-shaped cubes.
Front louvres support the front venting air intake and exhaust which, apart from allowing the free movement of air within the machine, allows its easy installation in the tightest areas. Removal of key parts for maintaining hygiene standards is simple and tool-free providing quick and easy cleaning and maintenance.
The ICEU186 comes with Pure ICE which is a built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker that works well to prevent bacteria and slime fungus growth. It also has AglON antibacterial compound is helpful in reducing harmful bacteria growth and maintain food safety between cleaning cycles.
The harvest assist function aids in the consistent ice production throughout by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale. The unit supports filter-free air so you do not have to worry about cleaning a filter. Its generous bin design allows for easy, ergonomic access to the ice for the operator.
The ICEU186 is able to produce up to 88Kg of ice every 24 hours and has an impressive bin storage capacity of 40Kg. The ice machine also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Ice-O-Matic ICEU186 Shot Style Cube Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Insulated bin door and ice storage bin
- Improved water distribution system
- Water distribution spray system
- Front air louvres
- Key parts are easily removable
- Electro-mechanic controls
- Pure Ice built-in antimicrobial protection
- AgION antibacterial compound
- Harvest assist
- Filter-free air
- Generous bin design
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1025 x W700 x D600
- Cube size 29 (W) x 29 (H) mm
- Ice production 10°C Water 10°C - Air cooled: 88Kg / 24hr - Water cooled: 85Kg / 24hr
- Storage capacity 40Kg
- Power Type 240V. single phase
- Air temperature range 10°C - 43°C
- Water temperature range 5°C - 38°C
- Water pressure: 0.8bar - 5bar
- Electric Consumption - Air cooled: 15.8kW/24hr - Water cooled: 13kW/24hr
- Water Consumption - Air cooled: 8.3 litres/hr - Water cooled: 70.8 litres/hr
- Packed weight 65kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||Up to 88Kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Air cooled or Water cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Brand||Ice O Matic|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.