Iarp IF75 Island Freezer
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Iarp IF75 Island Freezer?
When working in a commercial kitchen, the quality of your food items will be affected by their storage conditions. Therefore, you need the right equipment to make sure that all your products are stored using the best methods. It is why you need the Iarp IF75 island freezer. Iarp is known to create top of the line units that comes at a great price and have a low energy consumption rate.
The machine comes with a white exterior and a hammered aluminium interior that is durable and easy to clean. You will have no problem meeting the hygiene standards required around a freezer. Additionally, the unit has a glass sliding lid that keeps your food items secure while enabling you to view and select your food without having to open it.
Inside, the freezer has a fan assisted condenser that is more efficient as well as static cooling that allows your merchandise to be cooled naturally. There is a temperature display to keep you updated on the conditions inside the cabinet. The Iarp IF75 is capable of providing a temperature range of between -10C to -25C. This will accommodate a considerable amount of products. The adjustable temperature function makes it easier to meet the temperature requirements of a variety of products.
Adjustable feet make it easier to situate the freezer on uneven ground. The IF75 has an internal storage capacity of 1050L which you will find rather impressive when storing a considerable amount of stock. It also comes with a 24-month manufacturer parts warranty.
Baskets not included - sold separately.
Key features of the Iarp IF75 Island Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Glass sliding lid
- Automatic defrost system with a defrost drain
- Flat sliding lids
- Fan assisted condenser & static cooling
- Adjustable feet & bumper bars
- Temperature display
- Temperature range of -10C to -25C
- Exterior white, interior hammered aluminium
Running requirements and specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H791 x W2552 x D967
- Internal dimensions (mm) H623 x W2360 x D775
- Gross Internal Volume 1050L / 37.1 cubic foot
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R290, refrigerant charge 117
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 7.60 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 2774 kWh per annum
- Electric 13A, 450W, 230V, UK plug
- Noise Level dB 56
- Weight 139kg
- Packed weight 165kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Baskets||16 (not included)|
|Internal Height (mm)||623|
|Internal Width (mm)||2360|
|Internal Depth (mm)||775|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||1050|
|Max Ambient||25C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||0.31|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.