Iarp IF55 Island Freezer
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why buy the Iarp IF55 Island Freezer?
There are many options of island freezers in the current market. However, very few are able to provide you with the benefits Iarp will provide with their ingenious inventions. Built using the latest technology, these machines are designed to revolutionize refrigeration.
The Iarp IF55 will give you immense benefits and at a great price. It has a white exterior and a hammered aluminium interior that is both durable and easy to clean. Your display chiller will be able to withstand constant use in a commercial kitchen. It has a glass sliding lid which gives you a clear view of your stock while creating the right image for your customers.
An automatic defrost system ensures that you do not have to spend your time getting rid of frosted ice. It also helps enhance the overall efficiency of your unit by preventing the accumulation of ice. A defrost drain collects water thus preventing messy situations inside your unit. The condenser is fan assisted for better efficiency while cooling is static, meaning your products get cooled naturally within the freezer.
The IF55 is able to provide a temperature range of between -10C to -25C. This you will find very accommodating to a wide variety of products. A temperature display keeps you updated on all the conditions within the unit thus giving you full control.
It has a free-standing placement and adjustable feet that will help on uneven floor. This island freezer from Iarp has a gross internal volume of 595L, a considerable amount of space for a lot of merchandise. It also includes a 24-month manufacturer parts warranty.
Please Note: this is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks.
Baskets not included - sold separately.
Key features of the Iarp IF55 Island Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Glass sliding lid
- Automatic defrost and defrost drain
- Flat sliding lids
- Fan assisted condenser & static cooling
- Adjustable feet & bumper bars
- Temperature display
- Temperature range of -10C to -25C
- Exterior white, interior hammered aluminium
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H791 x W1552 x D967
- Internal dimensions (mm) H623 x W1360 x D775
- Gross Internal Volume 595L / 21 cubic foot
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R290, refrigerant charge 93
- Electric usage 3.60 kWh per 24 hours / 1314 kWh/annum
- Electric 13A, 430W, 230V, UK plug
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Noise Level dB 56
- Weight 89kg
- Packed weight 113kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Baskets||8 (not included)|
|Internal Height (mm)||623|
|Internal Width (mm)||1360|
|Internal Depth (mm)||775|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||595|
|Max Ambient||25C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||0.15|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.