Hoshizaki KM-650MAH-E Modular Ice Maker
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Hoshizaki KM-650MAH-E Modular Ice Maker?
The KM-650MAH-E modular ice maker from Hoshizaki is a one of a kind ice making unit that will ensure you get as much ice as you need. Not only will you meet your daily ice needs, but you will also have lean and solid ice for a wide range of uses. Hoshizaki is known to create the best ice machines in the market.
This particular unit comes with a stainless steel construction. Stainless steel is more durable than any other material for improved longevity. You will also have an easy time cleaning it. There is a double-sided stainless steel evaporator that helps increase the efficiency of the ice machine. This model is self-contained and has an air-cooled operation.
The KM-650MAH-E model has an easy to use a control system that will let you interact with your machine for the best results. Additionally, it has an easily removable air filter which will help during cleaning. You will have an easy time servicing your ice machine, especially because the machine is accessible from the front.
This ice maker from Hoshizaki has a double flashing system which ensures that clean fresh water is used to make every load of ice. The Hoshizaki KM650MAH is capable of producing 333kg of ice every 24 hours. It weighs 77kg and produces well-formed, crescent shaped ice to add a new twist to cold drinks. It also includes 24-month manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key features of the Hoshizaki KM-650MAH-E Modular Ice Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- Double sided stainless steel evaporator
- Accessible from the front for service
- Computer controlled
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Self-contained icemaker
- Air cooled model
- Stainless steel finish
- Double flushing system
Running features and specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H950 x W560 x D695
- Production Capacity (KG/24H) approx. 333
- Electric Connection Load (kW) 1.2
- Corresponding bin(s) B-301SA, B-501SA, B-801SA
- Electric Connection 1/220 – 240V/50Hz
- CO2 Equivalent (kg) 2086
- Net Weight (kg) 77
- Gross Weight Packed (kg) 91
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||333kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.