Gram F610RGC4N Solid Door Freezer
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Gram F610RGC4N Solid Door Freezer?
The Gram F610RG C4N Freezer from the "Compact" range of refrigeration from Gram is a solid door freezer designed for use in the busiest of commercial kitchens around the world. Boasting a small footprint, this unit is not only a space saver in your commercial space but it is also energy efficient generate energy savings.
The F610 comes with a right-handed lockable door as standard. This is, however, easily reversible to enable you to properly fit the unit in your commercial kitchen. The stainless steel cabinet is lined with a durable, one-piece moulded ABS inner lining with rounded corners for easy cleaning. This will offer the required hygienic conditions for your stock.
This Compact freezer from Gram has a temperature range of -25°C to -5°C which is easily adjusted and displayed via a digital display at the top of the unit.
Thanks to the unique air distribution system, Gram COMPACT cabinets maintain a correct and uniform temperature throughout. This ensures the perfect conditions for your frozen products. The easy to use control system has built-in alarms and emergency programs that help to maintain temperature until a fault is rectified.
The unit features a door gasket which is easily removed for cleaning. Sturdy wire shelves with tilt protection are mounted in U-shaped rails moulded into the ABS inner lining. This prevents the shelves from tilting when pulled out.
The model also benefits from lockable castors making the F610 ideal for cleaning, inside, outside and also all around the floor space it occupies. Internal space is well organised by way of 4 internal shelves.
The Gram F610RGC4N also includes a 5 years Full parts & labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Gram F610RGC4N Solid Door Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- 2/1GN depth
- Lockable and reversible door
- Full height integrated door handle
- Automatic defrost
- Built-in alarms and emergency programs
- Digital temperature display
- Adjustable temperature
- Temperature range of -5°C to -25°C
- Wall rails and shelf supports
- EAC approved
- Grey ABS interior and stainless steel exterior
- Lockable castors
- Replaceable door gasket
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H2007 x W695 x D875
- 60mm insulation
- Gross internal volume 583L / 20.7 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 436L
- 4 shelves
- Refrigerant R290
- Power 230v, 50Hz, 485W connection load
- Energy Efficiency Class D
- Noise level 48.6dB
- Weight (kg) 113kg
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included
This product is ECA approved! Read more about the Enhanced Capital Allowance here.
|SKU||F 610 RG C 4N|
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Grey ABS|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||2000|
|Internal Width (mm)||695|
|Internal Depth (mm)||868|
|Warranty||60 months parts and labour|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Max Ambient||40C at 40% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||436|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-5C to -25C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.