Frilixa CEL-FISH Serve Over Counter
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Frilixa CEL-Fish Serve Over Counter?
The outstanding Frilixa CEL counter guarantees exceptional performance and functionality when it comes to the storage of your fish products. And it is also features a generous footprint.
Compatibility. The display is assigned to keep your food products chilled. In fact, with this counter chiller the shelf life of your fish products are efficiently preserved between (-1°C and 4°C).
Vivid merchandise display. The range warrants a lavish display area to your customers. And this will also ensure that your food stuff will be flying off the shelf especially during peak hours.
Keep in mind that for fish display you are recommended to add crushed ice on the counter for better refuge.
Flexibility. This display counter can effortlessly be positioned in different areas of your business premises. This is made possible by an in-built trolley that eases movement for maximum use of available space.
Defrost-drain for easy cleaning. This additional equipment that comes with the counter cooler is quite handy especially when managing frost accumulation. By retaining excess buildup, it significantly reduces the level of manual input involved in your hygiene regime.
Please Note: the 2010mm model is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks.
Key Features of the Frilixa CEL-Fish Serve Over Counter
- Stainless steel interior with white exterior finish
- Drain fitted for easy cleaning
- Castors for movement/repositioning
- Fully automatic operation
- Temperature display
- Stainless steel decks and rear shelf
- Adjustable temperature
- Dimensions: Height 900mm, Depth 1068mm
Running requirements and specifications
- -1°C to 4°C temperature range
- 25°C ambient temperatures at 60% Relative Humidity
- 24 month parts only warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Depth (mm)||545|
|Back Shelf||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts Only|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.