Framec SMALL X Slimline Multideck Display
- No longer available
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Framec SMALL X Slimline Multideck Display?
The SMALL X Slimline Multideck Display is a mainstay of the Framec range due to its slimline stature that packs reliability, efficiency and functionality all into one unit.
Creating competent storage space, this unit is kitted out with 4 adjustable shelves that are robust enough to support a diverse assortment of inventory within its 5 tiers.
Capable of maximising impulse sales, this unit allows merchandise to be effectively organised in an appealing manner for attractive presentation.
In addition, internal lighting guarantees quick and easy visual reference with emphasis being placed on the products available. Together with the glass panels at both ends, your customers can view your merchandise from diverse angles.
With simple plug and play operation this model is easy to install and maintain since no skilled expertise is required for both the initial setup and upkeep.
Supplied with a night blind for operational efficiency during non-operational hours, chilled air is effectively enclosed and contained, enhancing product shelf-life and offering protection for stock during out of hours periods.
Features of the Framec Slimline SMALL X Display
- Night-blind for operational efficiency during unoccupied hours
- Adjustable temperature
- Fully automatic operation
- Switchable interior lighting
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish
- Free standing
- Digital temperature control
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Adjustable feet for equipment levelling
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 2005mm H x 580mm D
- 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- 13A power supply
- R452a refrigerant
- Climate class 3
- Ambient temperatures up to 25°C at 60% RH
- Automatic defrost
- 24 month parts warranty as standard
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||133|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel/Glass|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Shelves||Base + 4|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts Only|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.