Framec EX360NST Single Door Display Freezer
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the EX360NST Single Door Display Freezer?
Framec's EX360NST Glass Door Freezer is an ideal way to show customers what's available whilst creating optimum storage conditions. With an attractive white exterior complete with interior lighting to enhance and display products and an illuminated canopy ideal for branding and merchandising, this upright display freezer is ideally positioned to entice custom and boost sales.
Including 6 fixed shelving levels on which to arrange stock there is a large 403 litre capacity available, ensuring there's always ample quantities of goods ready for purchase. Capable of maintaining precision temperatures within the -15°C to -25°C range, the EX360NST offers suitable housing for a variety of everyday frozen items including foods and ice cream.
Framec EX360NST Glass Door Freezer Features
- -15°C to -25°C temperature range
- Clear temperature display
- Light canopy with switch ideal for branding and merchandising
- Interior light with switch highlights and presents contents
- Anti mist glass door gives clear, unobscured visibility
- Static cooling
- Manual defrost
- Incluides 6 static fixed shelves
- Height adjustable feet
- White exterior and interior finish
- Replaceable door gasket
- Reversible door (factory option - contact us for details)
Specifications of the Framec Single Glass Door Display Freezer
- 403 litre gross capacity / 14.2 cubic foot
- 700W, 13A
- External dimensions: 1990 x 668 x 685 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 1525 x 548 x 461 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Max ambient of 30C at 55% relative humidity
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- Weight: unpacked - 125kg; packed - 144kg
EX360NST Warranty Cover
Included with this Framec display freezer is a 24 months manufacturer's parts only warranty.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||144|
|Internal Height (mm)||1525|
|Internal Width (mm)||548|
|Internal Depth (mm)||461|
|Shelves||6 Fixed Static|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||403|
|Max Ambient||30Â°C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-15C to -25C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.