Foster FID35 Ice Dispenser
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster FID35 Ice Dispenser?
How you provide your customers with ice will reflect the professionalism of your business and directly affect the quality of cold drinks. Your ice needs to be hygienic and available at all times to keep up with demand. With the Foster FID35 ice dispenser, you will not only be able to provide large amounts of ice, you will be able to offer it clean.
The FID35 ice dispenser is expertly built with user-friendly electro-mechanical controls which allow you to fully interact with the dispenser. It is able to provide clear ice without any impurities and lime-scale. With a bin capacity of 13 kg, this ice dispenser is able to make 27 kg is 24 hours. This is a considerable amount of ice. It has a condenser thermostat whose work is to ensure that you get a full harvest of cubes.
The dispenser also has an optional installation kit and will require a drain. The Foster FID35 Ice Dispenser includes 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Foster FID35 Ice Dispenser
- Suitable for commercial use
- Cooling Type Air Cooled
- User-friendly electro-mechanical controls
- Condenser thermostat, which ensures a full harvest of cubes
- High output and storage capacity
- Clear ice free from impurities and no lime-scale
- Optional ION clean to prevent lime scale
- Optional installation kit
- Stainless steel finish
- Drain required
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H H1700 x W380 x D580
- Bin Capacity 13KG
- Output 27kg / 24hr
- Cube size 34 x 29mm
- Refrigerant R134a
- Electric 230V, 13A, single phase
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||35kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Air cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.