Foster F202 Modular Ice Cuber
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster F202 Modular Ice Cuber?
In an environment that requires plenty of ice, having the best ice maker at your disposal is going to make you more appealing to your customers. With the new Foster F202 Modular Ice Cuber, you will be able to keep a comfortable supply if clean ice cubes. Designed to produce ultra cold cubes, ice will last longer in the storage bin, ice bucket and drinks.
The F202 ice machine comes in a stainless steel exterior that makes it durable and easy to clean. It comes with user-friendly electromechanical controls that allow you to easily operate the machine. Boasting an effective flushing system, any impurities are removed from the ice for clean, hygienic results. It also reduces lime-scale build-up in your machine.
The condenser thermostat ensures that you get a full harvest of your ice cubes. A 150kg storage bin is provided to ensure you have a clean and accessible storage space for your ice. The modular ice system is capable of making 220 Kg of ice every 24 hours thus ensuring that you have enough ice for your customers. Foster supply a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard, offering support when you need it.
Key Features of the Foster F202 Ice Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- User-friendly electro-mechanical controls
- Clear ice free from impurities
- Condenser thermostat, ensures full harvest of cubes
- 20mm drain required, water connection 3/4" BSP
- Water type auto-fill
- Optional ION clean to prevent lime scale,
- Optional installation kit
- Stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1670 x W850 x D810
- Cube size 24 x 22 x 22mm, full cube
- Capacity 220kg in 24 hours
- Includes 150KG bin
- Ambient air temperature: 25°C
- Electric 230V, 13A, single phase
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||220kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Air cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.