Foster BCT38-18 Blast Chiller & Freezer
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Foster BCT38-18 Blast Chiller?
Food safest is among the most important concerns any business could have in a commercial kitchen. The ability to keep your food items and ingredients fresh for a long time will play a big role in the success of the business. Foster understands this and it is why they have brought you the BCT38-18 blast chiller with occasional freeze capacity.
This blast chiller is built to provide you maximum safety for your food. It comes built in a high quality 304 stainless steel finish that allows it to perform in the tough conditions associated with a busy kitchen.
This blast chiller has features that make it possible for you to enjoy the full benefits of an advanced freezer. It is capable of blast chilling from 70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes. This is quite impressive considering that the chiller can handle 38Kgs. Up to 18kg of food can be frozen when necessary, achieving temperatures from 70°C to -18°C in 240 minutes.
An easy menu-driven touchpad lets you easily select the required program and push to start. With colour coded controls the status of the chilling or freezing cycle can be monitored.
The Foster BCT38-18 blast chiller comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the BCT38-18 Blast Chiller and Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Occasional freeze capacity
- 1 solid hinged door (reversible option)
- Exceeds UK and European safety requirements
- High grade 304 exterior & interior
- Intuitive touch control panel
- A range of chilling & freezing options
- Easy selection software
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- Right hand opening door
- Timed or probe freeze to suit your needs
- Colour coding to indicate cycle status
- Castors fitted as standard
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1515 x W755 x D690
- Chilling 70°C to 3°C in less than 90 minutes
- Maximum entry temperature for chilling 90°C
- Freezing capacity from +70°C to -18°C in 240 minutes
- 10 shelf positions accept 1/1 GN
- Chilling capacity 38kg
- Freezing capacity 18 KG
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290
- Electric 13A, 230V, UK plug
- Noise 67.5 dB
- Weight packed 135kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Pre Order - Please Call For Delivery Info|
|Freeze Temperature||70C to -18CÂ|
|Chill Temperature||70C to 3C|
|Chill Time||90 mins|
|Freeze Time||240 mins|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|GN Capacity||10 x 1/1 GN (Not included)|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||70C to -18C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.