Derby F48-S Chest Freezer
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Derby F48-S Chest Freezer?
Versatile, practical, efficient and attractive, Derby can meet and exceed all expectations. Their range of chest freezers has been designed to perform to exceptional standards and deliver the quality that professional kitchens demand. With many years of experience Derby understand exactly what their customers require and strive to deliver the perfect chest freezer for all situations. Supplied with a 24 month manufacturer’s parts warranty as standard, each client is offered the opportunity to purchase an additional 12 or 24 month labour cover to complete the level of support they receive.
Ample external measurements of W1304mm x D720mm generate a generous 14.1 cubic foot capacity/ 400 litres. The clean white exterior exudes professionalism and with a stainless steel lid the overall design is attractive. The lid is easy to sanitise and provides an additional work area when required.
With a standard temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C all stock will be maintained in premium condition. A fast freeze switch allows the user to bring large quantities of ingredients down to temperature in the quickest and safest time possible. Featuring an easy to read thermometer, monitoring of conditions is made easy even in the busiest of kitchens.
In order to receive the best possible performance the unit should be used in maximum ambient temperatures of 30˚C at 55% RH. Supplied with 2 baskets storage is ordered ensuring that location of items and retrieval is as efficient as possible. For ultimate organisation this chest freezer is designed to hold a maximum of 4 baskets.
A secure lock is integrated into the handle in order to protect stock when the unit is unattended. Each freezer is fitted with a defrost drain to collect residual water and ensure easy cleaning operations.
The Derby F48-S also comes with a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Derby F48-S Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Exterior white with stainless lid
- Interior hammered aluminium
- Static cooling and defrost manual
- Temperature of -18C to - 22C
- Lock with integrated handle
- Electronic thermometer
- Internal light
- Defrost drain
- Mains indicator light & fast freeze switch
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Baskets capacity 4, baskets supplied 2
- External dimensions (mm) H845 x W1304 x D720
- Gross Internal Volume 400L / 14.1 cubic foot
- Internal dimensions (mm) H705 x W1180 x D510
- Climate Class 4
- Electric 3.20 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 230V, 13A, 257W, UK plug
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Noise 56 dB
- Weight 67kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Lid||Stainless Steel Hinged|
|Interior Finish||Hammered Aluminium|
|Exterior Finish||White with stainless steel lid|
|Internal Height (mm)||705|
|Internal Width (mm)||1180|
|Internal Depth (mm)||510|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||400|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.