Derby EK36ST Glass Lid Chest Freezer
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Derby EK36ST Glass Lid Chest Freezer?
Chest freezers are important in any commercial kitchen they ability to keep a wide range of products frozen and fresh for a long time is crucial to any business. Derby have managed to create a freezer that gives you the best in terms of functionality and expense.
The Derby EK36ST Glass Lid Chest Freezer comes with all the technological perks of a top of the line freezer. It has a white exterior with a hammered aluminium interior. Such a finish gives the freezer the ability to withstand the various conditions in a commercial kitchen while making it easy for you to clean it.
It has a flat sliding lid made of glass. You will be able to view and select the products inside the freezer. The LED just makes things better. The door has a lockable feature with the integrated handle. Inside, the freezer contains features that boost its efficiency.
It has a manual defrost system and adjustable temperature that will give you a range of -18C to -22C. You will, therefore, be able to store a variety of products. The freezer can hold 4 baskets which increase the capacity of the freezer while making it easy for you to arrange your products in an orderly manner. The electronic thermometer keeps you updated on the inner conditions of the freezer for better control. The freezer comes built on castors for controlled movement.
The Derby EK36ST glass lid chest freezer also Includes 24 month manufacturer parts warranty.
Key Features of the EK36ST Glass Lid Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Adjustable temperature
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Exterior white and interior hammered aluminium
- Flat glass sliding lid
- Static cooling and defrost manual
- Lock with integrated handle
- Electronic thermometer
- Castors for controlled movement
- Defrost drain
- Mains indicator light
- Exterior Finish White
- Baskets capacity 4, baskets supplied 4
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H820 x W1014 x D634
- Internal dimensions (mm) H714 x W890x D510
- Capacity 296L / 10.4L
- Maximum ambient temperature 25C at 55% RH
- Electric 3.40kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 230V, 1.3A, 237W, UK plug
- Noise 58 dB
- Weight 59kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Hammered Aluminium|
|Internal Height (mm)||714|
|Internal Width (mm)||890|
|Internal Depth (mm)||510|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.