Derby EK26ST Glass Lid Chest Freezer
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Derby EK26ST Glass Lid Chest Freezer?
When it comes to creating chest freezers, Derby have everything figured out. Their new Derby EK26ST Glass Lid Chest Freezer provides you with the best conditions for keeping your food products clean and fresh at all times. Built using the latest technology, the freezer is able to operate using minimal energy and with little wastage experienced.
It comes with a white exterior and hammered aluminium interior that gives the freezer a solid frame while making it easy for you to maintain the hygienic conditions around the freezer. The flat sliding lid is made of glass, making it easy for you to spot and select the required products. It has a lock function with the integrated handle.
Inside the freezer feature a static cooling and manual defrost system that increases its efficiency. The freezer has an adjustable temperature function with a temperature range of -18C to -22C. This will provide great conditions for a considerable number of food products in the market. A mains indicator light makes your viewing and selection process simpler while 2 baskets make it easier for you o create some order in your freezer.
The freezer comes built on castors for better movement from one place to another. Its inner dimensions of H714 x W606 x D510 allow you to store a considerable number of products. The Derby EK26ST Glass Lid Chest Freezer come with a 24 months parts only warranty.
Key Features of the Derby EK26ST Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Flat sliding glass lid
- Lock with integrated handle
- Built on castors for controlled movement
- Static cooling and defrost manual
- Defrost drain
- Adjustable temperature
- Mains indicator light
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Supplied with 2 baskets
- Interior Finish hammered Aluminium
- Exterior Finish White
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H820 x W724 D634
- Internal dimensions (mm) H714 x W606 x D510
- Capacity 190L / 6.7 cubic foot
- Electric 2.25 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 230V, 1A, 225W, UK plug
- Maximum ambient temperature 25C at 55% RH
- Noise 58 dB
- Weight 50kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Hammered Aluminium|
|Internal Height (mm)||714|
|Internal Width (mm)||606|
|Internal Depth (mm)||510|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.