Blizzard BH2SSCR Glass Door Fridge
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard BH2SSCR Glass Door Fridge?
The Blizzard BH2SSCR Glass Door Fridge is perfectly suited to any business that requires large capacity refrigerated storage. Being 2/1 GN compatible and with a massive 1200 litre gross capacity, bulk quantities can be easily transferred to and from the fridge with minimum fuss. Manufactured with a quality stainless steel interior and exterior, this unit is strong and durable whilst remaining professional in appearance. With rounded interior corners, in depth cleaning is simple allowing high levels of hygiene to be maintained.
Designed with large glass panel doors and an internal LED light, contents are clearly visible and attractively presented. Using ventilated cooling with a Dixell controller to accurately maintain temperatures between 3°C and 10°C, precision and efficiency are delivered as standard. Heavy duty castors make the BH2SSCR easy to position while the lockable doors secure produce when necessary. With 8 adjustable shelves included, the layout can be tailored to suit individual requirements and ensure that all demands can be met.
Main Features of the Blizzard GN DIsplay Fridge
- Double hinged doors give clear, easy access
- 2/1 GN compatible making it ideal for high volume refrigeration in kitchens, supermarkets or canteens
- 3°C to 10°C temperature range suitable for a range of food and drink
- Dixell controller limits the number of starts the compressor makes, reducing energy usage and extending the life of the compressor
- Efficient LED internal light attractively highlights and presents contents
- Doors are lockable for added security
- Fitted with heavy duty castors
- Includes 8 adjustable shelves
- Ventilated cooling guarantees efficient and consistent air circulation
- Automatic defrost
- Internally rounded corners make indepth cleaning easy
- Quality stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fitted with an Embraco compressor
Specifications of the BH2SSCR Glass Door Gastronorm Chiller
- Large 1200 litre gross capacity
- 560W, 13A
- External dimensions:2050 x 1400 x 820 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- 75mm insulation
- 48dB noise level
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- Weight: 210kg
Blizzard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month parts and labour warranty is included as standard.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||4 x 2/1|
|Internal Height (mm)||1435|
|Internal Depth (mm)||685|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||1200|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||0.56|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.