Blizzard BH1SSCR Glass Door Fridge
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard BH1SSCR Glass Door Fridge?
The Blizzard BH1SSCR Glass Door Fridge is designed to hold precision refrigerated temperatures in a variety of commercial settings including professional kitchens, canteens, cafes and supermarkets. All contents are clearly visible within the chiller, whether for the customers benefit to present what's on offer or for chef's that need to locate foods quickly during busy services. Being 2/1 GN compatible and with a 550 litre gross capacity, high volume storage and display is granted within a compact single door design.
A number of useful features are included as standard such as the Dixell controller. Designed to reduce the number of start-ups the compressor makes, energy use is reduced and the life expectancy of the compressor extended whilst being kinder to the environment. Also benefitting from efficient LED lighting, a lockable door, heavy duty castors and ventilated cooling, this unit is the perfect addition to any business. Manufactured using quality stainless steel, not only does the BH1SSCR fridge look professional but is also strong, durable and hygienic, thanks to rounded internal corners making cleaning easy.
Key Features of the BH1SSCR Gastronorm Refrigeration
- 3°C to 10°C temperature range
- 2/1 GN compatible
- Features Dixell controller
- LED interior light
- Door lock for added security
- Includes 4 adjustable shelves; 1 x 2/1 GN per shelf
- Uses quality Embraco compressor
- Efficient ventilated cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Heavy duty castors for easy movement and positioning
- Door gaskets are easy to replace
- Rounded internal corners for increased hygiene and easy cleaning
- High quality stainless steel interior and exterior gives a professional finish
Bliizard Glass Door Chilled Display Specifications
- 550 litre gross capacity
- 350W, 13A
- External dimensions: 2050 x 700 x 820 mm (HxWxD)
- Uses R134a refrigerant
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient conditions of 30°C at 55% RH
- 48dB noise level
- 75mm thick insulation
- Weight: 146kg
Blizzard Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 month full parts and labour warranty is supplied as standard.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||4 x 2/1|
|Internal Height (mm)||1435|
|Internal Depth (mm)||685|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||550|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||0.35|
|Temperature Range||3C to 10C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.