Blizzard BF20 Fish Keeper
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Blizzard BF20 Fish Keeper?
The Blizzard BF20 Fish Keeper provides you with a great option to keep your fish well refrigerated. With it, you will be able to maintain the optimum conditions required to keep your fish fresh and with minimum moisture loss for commercial purposes.
The freezer has a stainless steel finish throughout that gives it a sturdy frame while making it easy to clean thus maintain the hygienic conditions around your fish. It has 8 drawers to help you create some order. The drawers include a drain plate.
The Blizzard BF20 fish keeper has a sealed refrigeration system and an adjustable thermostat with a temperature range of -1C to 2C. With a capacity 20 stone / 127 Kg, you will be able to store a considerable number of fish. Blizzard fish keepers come with 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blizzard BF20 Fish Cabinet
- Suitable for commercial use
- Free standing placement
- 1 Solid door hinged
- Drain plate
- Adjustable thermostat
- Temperature range of -1C to +2C
- Stainless steel finish for both exterior and interior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1430 x W690 x D635
- Capacity of 20 stone / 127 Kg
- Single phase power supply
- 8 drawers 100(H) x 565(W) x 375(D) with drain plates
- 24 months parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Drawers||8 drawers 100(H) x 565(W) x 375(D)|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-1C to +2C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.