Vestfrost SZ464STS Chest Freezer
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Vestfrost SZ464STS Chest Freezer?
Vestfrost have firmly established their brand as offering consistent quality manufacture and superior energy efficiency. This chest freezer is one of the most efficient in the market and due to the environmental awareness with which it is produced.
The SZ464STS chest freezer from Vestfrost comes with a large 16.8 cubic foot capacity which provides ample storage for large quantities of stock. It is manufactured using galvanised pre-painted steel. This makes the freezer extremely hard wearing and more than capable of coping with the tough conditions of a professional kitchen.
A counterbalanced stainless steel lid provides an additional food preparation area increasing workable surfaces and increasing the versatility of the unit. The laminated galvanised aluminium interior delivers extra strength and durability where it is needed most.
With a temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C, conditions inside your chest freezer will be easily managed with an adjustable thermostat. Full control is completed with a solar powered temperature display that makes monitoring of conditions quick and simple.
This unit features a fast freeze function that allows food to be pulled down to the required temperature and through the food danger zone in the quickest time possible hence enhancing food safety. The 50mm insulation layer aids the reduction of running costs and ensures more consistent temperatures.
An efficient internal lighting illuminates the contents of the freezer and makes the location of individual ingredients easier. You can safely secure your products by using the provided lock on the handle. The organisation of your products is key to fast operations and ease of use in your commercial kitchen. With this in mind, Vestfrost supply 2 baskets which are spacious and fully stackable.
To increase stability, especially useful when in repeated use, this chest freezer has a set of non-slip rubber feet to secure the equipment and enhance rigidity.
Vestfrost also provides a 36-month manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Vestfrost SZ464STS Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Easy to open, laminated counterbalanced lid
- Manual defrost
- Internal light
- Handle with lock and white finish
- Adjustable thermostat
- Solar powered LCD temperature display
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Fast freeze button & fast freeze section
- Drain and drip tray supplied
- Energy efficient skin condenser
- Defrost water drain hole
- Mains power indicator
- Interior aluminium
- Exterior hard wearing galvanised steel construction
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W1560 x D695
- 50mm thick insulation for energy efficiency
- Gross internal volume 474L / 16.8 cubic foot
- Supplied with 2 baskets
- Refrigerant R600a
- Maximum ambient rating: 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric power cable 2m in length
- Power consumption per 24 hours 1.08W
- Electric 230V 145W, 13A, UK plug
- Weight 72Kg
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Lid||Stainless Steel Hinged|
|Internal Height (mm)||670|
|Warranty||36 months parts and labour|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.