Why Buy the Vestfrost SZ282C Chest Freezer?
The Vestfrost SZ282C chest freezer is designed to combine performance and efficiency with durability, strength and aesthetics. This commercial unit is able to cope with the rigorous demands of all professional kitchens when quality storage is necessary.
Manufactured with a hard wearing galvanised steel exterior, this unit will always remain in premium condition even when faced with constant knocks and bumps. Every surface is easy to clean maximising hygiene in all areas. The counterbalanced lid is manufactured using laminated steel for increased strength.
Organisation is essential especially when stock must be located quickly with minimum fuss. This product is supplied with one strong basket tailored for this specific unit meaning that this issue is effectively addressed.
With a standard freezer temperature range of -18˚C to -22˚C your stock will always be stored in optimum conditions and quality is easy to achieve. You will have the benefit of using an adjustable thermostat which allows the user to stay in control while the vital monitoring of temperatures is made easy with a clear external thermometer.
This freezer model is designed with an effective skin condenser making it easier to clean thus saving you time in a busy environment. You will have an internal light providing the necessary illumination of stock which in turn makes it easy for the quick location of specific ingredients.
Non-slip rubber feet result in increased stability of the unit. With a gross internal volume of 290L and a net usable volume of 282L, you will have more than enough space to handle a considerable amount of stock in your commercial kitchen.
Additionally, the SZ282C chest freezer comes with an impressive full 3 years parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Vestfrost SZ282C Chest Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Easy to open, laminated counterbalanced lid
- Manual defrost
- Internal light
- Handle with lock and white finish
- Adjustable thermostat
- Solar powered LCD temperature display
- Temperature range of -18C to -22C
- Fast freeze button & fast freeze section
- Drain and drip tray supplied
- Energy efficient skin condenser
- Defrost water drain hole
- Mains power indicator
- Interior aluminium
- Exterior hard wearing galvanised steel construction
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W1020 x D695
- 50mm thick insulation for energy efficiency
- Gross internal volume 290L /10.2 cubic foot
- Net usable volume 282L
- Supplied with 1 basket, can take 4
- Refrigerant R600a
- Maximum ambient rating: 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric 2m power cable
- Power consumption per 24 hours 0.92W
- Electric 230V 130W, 13A, UK plug
- Gross weight 53kg
- Net weight 50kg
- 36 months parts and labour warranty included