Vestfrost NFG309 Single Door Display Freezer
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Vestfrost NFG309 Single Door Display Freezer?
The Vestfrost NFG309 Glass Door Freezer offers optimum storage and attractive display for a variety of everyday items. Operating with a temperature range of -16°C to -25°C and benefiting from ventilated cooling, air is evenly and consistently circulated throughout the cabinet to guarantee high quality results. The simple, clean white laminated exterior with contrasting anodised aluminium door frame offers a professional edge to any business, while the foodsafe ABS interior is hygienic and easy to clean, perfect for placement within the foodservice industry.
The upright design generates a 310 litre gross capacity, guaranteeing that customers demands can always be met. Supplied with 5 adjustable shelves as standard, the interior layout can be tailored to reflect the size and type of products stocked, ensuring a fully customisable display that reflects the needs of every business.
Boasting standard features including interior lighting to illuminate and present contents and rear rollers for easy positioning with adjustable front feet for levelling and stability, the NFG309 upright freezer provides an enticing display for customers and convenient operation for the user.
Features of the Vestfrost Upright Glass Door Freezer
- Temperature range of -16°C to -25°C
- Manual thermostat
- Analogue temperature display
- Interior light
- Ventilated cooling for efficient, consistent temperature circulation
- Automatic defrost
- Includes 5 adjustable wire shelves
- White laminated exterior
- White ABS foodsafe interior
- Anodised aluminium door frame
- Adjustable front feet and rear rollers
NFG309 Display Freezer Specfications
- 310 litre gross capacity / 10.9 cubic foot
- 680W, 13A
- External dimensions: 1850 x 600 x 595 mm (HxWxD)
- Noise level: <62dB
- Climate class: 3
- Position in maximum ambient temperatures of 25C at 60% RH
- Weight: 90kg
Vestfrost Manufacturer's Warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||White laminated|
|Warranty||36 months parts and labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||310|
|Max Ambient||25C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||-16C to -25C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.