Trimco Provence Fish Serve Over Counter Low Glass
- No longer available
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Trimco Provence Fish Serve Over Counter Low Glass?
The Trimco PROVENCE LOW fish serve-over-counter is the ideal equipment to help preserve fish during the sales process. It is fitted with features that enable the clean handling of the fish as well as an overall professional look.
This fish counter has a fully automatic operation which is important in making operation easier. It has a stainless steel interior with a white and stainless steel exterior. Stainless steel is important for this unit because it is hardy and it does not rust from too much exposure to water.
A digital temperature display and digital controller will help you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. Temperatures provided for the preservation of your fish range between -1°C to 4°C. There is a drain fitted on the unit to help with the cleaning process.
This model comes with adjustable feet that help you raise and lower the counter to your desired level. An internal depth of 920mm will provide you with plenty of space for your fish. Crushed ice is recommended for display of your fish to maintain preservation over a long time.
The Trimco Provence fish serve-over-counter low glass includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty.
Please Note: this is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks.
Key Features of the Trimco Provence Fish Serve Over Counter Low Glass
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic defrost
- Fully automatic & static cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -1 to +4C
- Adjustable feet & drain fitted for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel interior & White and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H930mm x W (optional) x D1105mm
- Internal Depth (mm) 920mm Deck
- Capacity 2.24m²
- Climate class 3
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 1200
- Maximum ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric 12.54kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 4.86A, 230V, 836W, UK plug
- Noise 60dB
- Weight 218kg
- 24 Months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||White / Stainless Steel|
|Internal Depth (mm)||920|
|Back Shelf||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts Only|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.