Tefcold UR200 Undercounter Fridge
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold UR200 Undercounter Fridge?
The UR200 solid door under counter fridge is perfect for use in smaller commercial kitchens due to its compact size and the flexibility of its storage space. With it, you will have the best option for your food preservation needs without having to worry about high energy bills.
This unit comes in a white interior and exterior that is highly durable, especially in a commercial setting, and easy to clean. You will have an easy time keeping your fridge hygienic enough for your food items. It comes in a single lockable door which keeps your stock secure at all times. This chiller has a replaceable door gasket which you will find easy to work with when running maintenance and cleaning the unit.
The UR20B also features fan assisted cooling that helps evenly distribute cool air within the counter for your stock’s benefit and an automatic defrost system to help prevent the build-up of frosted ice in the cabinet. This also keeps the efficiency high and maintenance low.
The unit includes three shelves which can all be moved around inside of the fridge to give greater flexibility in what can be stored within the unit. The height in between the shelves can be increased or decreased to maximise capacity. The adjustable feet can also help with positioning, altering the height and levelling the equipment. The unit also has rollers to make moving it quick and easy.
A digital controller and temperature display come built into the fridge which can be used both for easily viewing the current state of the fridge and for adjusting its operating temperature from between 2°C and 10°C. With a gross internal volume of 130L and a net usable volume of 78L, you will have plenty of space for your stock.
The Tefcold UR200 under-counter fridge also comes with a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
This undercounter fridge has a reversible door option, Please note upgrading to a left hinged door can add up to an additional 2 to 5 days to your estimated delivery time.
Key Features of the Tefcold UR200 Undercounter Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid hinged door (lockable)
- Automatic defrost
- Fully automatic & fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 10C
- Replaceable door gasket
- Adjustable feet with rollers to rear
- White interior and exterior
- Reversible door
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H850 x W600 x D600
- Internal dimensions (mm) H620 x W510 x D485
- Gross internal volume 130L/ 4.59 cubic foot
- Net Usable Volume 78L
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 4
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Refrigerant R600a & refrigerant charge 35
- Max Ambient 30C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 1.12 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric usage 409 kWh per annum
- Electric 2.4A, 230V, 100W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 40
- Weight 47kg
- Packed 52kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||52|
|Internal Height (mm)||620|
|Internal Width (mm)||510|
|Internal Depth (mm)||485|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||130|
|Max Ambient||30Â°C at 55% RH|
|Net Usable Volume (Litres)||78|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||2C to 10C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.