Tecfrigo PRISMA400RG Gold Cake Display
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tecfrigo PRISMA400RG Gold Cake Display?
The Tecfrigo PRISMA400RG gold cake display is the ideal choice for any business that wants to make an impact with the presentation of their fresh produce. It is designed to provide you with the best service while still creating an aesthetically appealing look for your customers. It will fit perfectly in your commercial space and save on energy consumption.
This cake display from Tecfrigo has a gold exterior and an aluminium interior. It is both durable and easy to clean enabling you to enjoy its services throughout the year. There is a single glass hinged door giving you full access to your merchandise.
This model comes with a fully automatic operation that will give you full control over the display. It has a fan assisted cooling system for the even distribution of cool air within the display and a timed off cycle defrost to help prevent the accumulation of frosted ice.
The cabinet has a digital controller and temperature display which helps you monitor and adjust the temperatures between 4°C and 10°C. An interior light offers the effective illumination to present your stock. This unit has 5 fully adjustable, rotating shelves for the effective arrangement of your products.
Its replaceable door gasket helps in the cleaning and maintenance process while castors ensure the easy and safe movement of the display. This gold cake display from Tecfrigo also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty.
Key Features of the Tecfrigo PRISMA400RG Cake Cabinet
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Glass hinged door
- Timed off cycle defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 4C to 10C
- Interior light with switch
- Replaceable door gasket
- Built on castors
- Aluminium interior and gold coloured anodised aluminium exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1821 x W674 x D674
- Gross internal volume 400L /14.1 cubic foot
- 5 Adjustable, rotating glass shelves
- Climate class 3
- Max ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric 9.34 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 4.6A, 590W, 230V, UK plug
- Refrigerant R290
- Noise 65dB
- Weight 178kg
- Packed weight 193kg
- 24 Months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||193|
|Defrost||Timed Off Cycle|
|Exterior Finish||Gold Coloured Anodised Aluminium|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts Only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||400|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||4C to 10C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.