Tecfrigo CONTINENTAL350R Rotating Cake Display
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tecfrigo CONTINENTAL350R Rotating Cake Display?
The Tecfrigo CONTINENTAL350R glass rotating cake display is the ideal piece of equipment for displaying your cakes in the most professional and aesthetically pleasing manner. This glass display case is both space and energy efficient enabling you to maximise sales.
This unit comes with a coloured anodised aluminium exterior and a glass and aluminium interior. This combination of materials ensures that you get the most durable and easy to clean equipment in the market. It has a fully automatic operation which involves an automatic defrost system. This system ensures that ice does not accumulate inside the unit thus compromising your display.
The fan assisted cooling system is responsible for the even distribution of cool air within the cake display to maintain freshness and moisture of freshly baked products. The unit also comes with a digital controller and temperature display which helps you maintain and monitor the right temperatures for your cakes. Temperatures provided range from 4°C to 10°C.
The rotating CONTINENTAL model features an internal light with a switch which enables you to conserve on energy while at the same time offering the required illumination for your merchandise. There is a replaceable door gasket which makes it easy for you to clean your unit. The display is also built on castors for easy movement. You will get the benefit of using 5 adjustable shelves for your arrangement purposes.
The CONTINENTAL350R rotating cake display also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty.
Key Features of the Tecfrigo CONTINENTAL350R Cake & Patisserie Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Glass hinged door
- Timed off cycle defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of +4C to +10C
- Interior light with switch
- Replaceable door gasket
- Built on castors
- Interior, glass & aluminium
- Exterior coloured anodised aluminium
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1780 x W595 x D645
- Gross internal volume 350L / 12.3 cubic foot
- 5 Adjustable rotating shelves
- Climate class 3
- Max ambient: temperature 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric 10.03 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 4 A, 230V, 600W, UK plug
- R290 refrigerant
- Noise 65dB
- Weight 139kg
- Packed 163kg
- 24 months parts warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||163|
|Defrost||Timed Off Cycle|
|Exterior Finish||Coloured Anodised Aluminium|
|Warranty||24 months parts|
|Cooling Type||Fan Assisted|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||350|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||4C to 10C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.