Why Buy the Blue Ice T46 Ice Cream Machine?
The T46 Ice Cream Machine from Blue Ice is a twin twist flavour, tabletop, gravity fed machine. It is an efficient machine that will ensure your customers have easy access to ice cream, especially on hot days. This unit is designed for easy and fast production of soft ice cream, yoghurt and sorbet.
The T46 has two mix hoppers with a capacity of 12 litres. The hopper is maintained at a temperature below 4.4°C, even during standby. This ensures that the quality and ideal temperatures of the ice cream are maintained at all times.
There is a low-level indicator to let operators know when the mix is low. It will save you time and the inconvenience of having to disappoint your customers. The microprocessor controls automatically regulate refrigeration and keeps quality consistent with control of the temperature and viscosity. Record the number of servings per day and the total number of dispenses.
With an output of 580 cups per hour (80 grams per cup at 4°C liquid and 24°C ambient), you will have more than enough ice cream for your customers. The unit includes 1000 servings with delivery, training, and a comprehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Blue Ice T46 Ice Cream Machine
- Suitable for commercial use
- Free-standing placement
- Low-level indicator
- Standby option for up to 3 days
- Records number of dispenses per day and total number of dispenses
- Displays hopper and cylinder temperature
- Includes 100o servings with delivery and training
Running requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H954 x W553 x D792
- Twin 12L mix hoppers with separate refrigeration
- Output 580 cups/hour
- Freeze downtime 3 - 4min
- Free starter package
- Maintains mix temperature below 4.4°C
- 12 months parts and labour warranty included