Why Buy the Blue Ice S30 Ice Cream Machine?
Are you looking for a reliable unit to meet your customer demand for frozen treats? Look no further than the new S30 ice cream machine from Blue Ice. It is a twin twist flavour, free-standing, gravity fed machine that has been designed to offer you maximum freedom with every serving you sell.
This unit has been made for easy and fast production of soft ice cream, yoghurt and sorbet. It comes with two mix hoppers with a capacity of 12L each. The hopper is maintained at a temperature below 4.4°C, even during standby. There is a low-level indicator to let operators know when the mix is low. You are, therefore, less likely to run out of ice cream even on busy days.
There are microprocessor controls which automatically regulate refrigeration and keeps quality consistent with control of the temperature and viscosity. You can also, using the machine, record the number of servings per day and the total number of dispenses. It has an output of 290 cups per hour (80 grams per cup at 4°C liquid and 24°C ambient) and includes 1000 servings with delivery and training.
The Blue Ice S30 ice cream machine also includes a comprehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Blue Ice S30 Ice Cream Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Low-temperature protection cut-out from cylinder over freezing
- High-pressure switch protects compressor overhead
- Thermal overload protects from motor overheat
- Mix Low sensor cut-outs
- Finish Stainless Steel, Plastic
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1374x W553 x D653
- Capacity 2 x 12L
- Output 290 cups/hour
- Refrigerant R134a
- One, 1.5 HP Motor
- One 3650 BTU/HR, R449 Compressor
- One 480 BTU/HR R452 Cooling Compressor
- Electrical standard 13amp
- Weight 163 KG
- Packaged Weight 180 KG
- 12 months parts and labour warranty