Why Buy The GRAM M610LGL210B Bakery Cabinet?
To prevent skin-forming and drying out of bakery goods the right equipment needs to be used. The Gram M610 fridge is designed with an air circulation system and electronic controls which will make processes much safer. The reversible, right hand hinged door has a lock as standard and easily replaceable door seals.
With 10 pairs of adjustable trayslides these Gram fridges are designed to accept the baking standard size trays of 400mm by 600mm. They have an ABS grey inner lining and stainless steel exterior finish.
Key Features of the Bakery Refrigerator
- Air distribution system.
- Temperature range -5°C to +12°C
- 60mm insulation built in to the cabinet.
- Accepts 10 x (400 by 600mm) baking trays (on-end).
- Auto defrost.
- Defrost water evaporation.
- Right hinged door
- Door lock
- White exterior
- Grey ABS inner lining
Specifications of the Gram M610 Bakery Fridge
- 2010 x 695 x 868mm (H x W x D).
- 583 litre gross capacity
- 329 net usable capacity
- 230V, 50Hz, single page - 13 Amp standard plug
- Connection load 297W
- Efficiency class C
- Climate class 5
- GWP 3
- R600a refrigerant with the choice of R134a
- Weight 111kg
Gram BAKER range warranty information
Includes 36 months manufacturers parts and labour warranty as standard.