Why Buy the Gram BAKER range F610 Freezer?
When working with dough in a bakery there are many processes in order to make the baked goods come out of the oven in the best possible condition. Designed to reduce spoiling, the BAKER range reduces loss of stock from skin-forming and drying out of products. There are also safety functions built in to the electronic controls as a further safeguard.
There are two finishes to choose from when picking this model of freezer, both with the same specifications and great performance qualities.
Features of the BAKER F610-GL210B Bakery Freezers
- Right hand hinged door.
- Door lock as standard.
- -5°C to -25°C temperature range
- 10 pairs of adjustable tray slides.
- Designed to accept 10 x (400 by 600mm) baking trays (sold separately).
- 60mm insulation to maintain cold air.
- Stainless steel or white exterior.
- ABS grey inner lining.
Specifications of the F610 Bakery Freezer
- 2010 x 695 x 868 mm (HxWxD)
- 583 litre gross capacity
- 329 litre net usable capacity
- Connection load 485W
- 2566 kW/h
- Efficiency class C
- Climate class 5
- GWP 3
- R290 refrigerant gas
- 113kg weight
Warranty for the GRAM bakery freezer cabinets
36 months of parts and labour cover are supplied with both of these models.