Why Buy the Gram BAKER range F610 Freezer?
When working with dough in a bakery there are many processes in order to make the baked goods come out of the oven in the best possible condition. Designed to reduce spoiling, the BAKER range reduces loss of stock from skin-forming and drying out of products. There are also safety functions built in to the electronic controls as a further safeguard.
There are two finishes to choose from when picking this model of freezer, both with the same specifications and great performance qualities.
Features of the BAKER F610-GL210A bakery freezers
- Right hand hinged door.
- Reversible door with lock as standard.
- 10 pairs of adjustable tray slides.
- Designed to accept 10x (40 by 60cm) baking trays (sold separately).
- R290 refrigerant gas.
- 583 litre gross internal volume.
- 113kg packed weight.
- 60mm insulation to maintain cold air.
- Stainless steel or white exterior.
- ABS grey inner lining.
Warranty for the GRAM bakery freezer cabinets
36 months of parts and labour cover are supplied with both of these models.