Simag SPN405 Modular Ice Flaker
- Availability: Call for availability
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Simag SPN405 Modular Ice Flaker?
The Simag SPN405 modular ice flaker is one of the best in the market. It allows you to meet all requirements in environments that require a regular supply of flaked ice.
This model comes with a high-quality stainless steel and food safe plastic construction that is both hardy and easy to clean. This enables you to meet the hygienic requirements in a commercial place such as food displays, food processing, chemical applications and health applications.
It has easy-to-use electronic controls which offer full control over your ice machine and an air-cooled system with front venting. This system also enables it to be built in with ease. The SPN405 has easily accessible components which make it simple to clean and run maintenance.
Simag ice flakers include 2-year parts and labour manufacturers warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Simag SPN405 Modular Flaked Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Electronic controls
- Front vented - can be built in
- Produces flaked ice
- Food safe plastic interior
- High grade 441 stainless steel exterior
- Built-in cleaning system
- WRAS approved product
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H650 x W538 x D663
- Output 320kg / 24hr
- Power 1.2kW, 230V, 13 Amp
- Decibels: 68dBA
- Weight: 80 kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Interior Finish||Food safe plastic|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||Up to 320kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled or Water cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.