Why Buy the Trimco Brabant Serve Over Counter?
The Trimco Brabant serve over counters are a collection of highly efficient units that will help you meet your food catering business requirements. They are expertly made to fit all your required needs by providing the right preservation features for your food items and ingredients and creating the best display without compromising on the hygiene of your merchandise.
These units have a fully automatic operation for ease of use and precision display conditions. A stainless steel interior and white exterior make for a strong and durable unit that will withstand a number of mechanical factors that would otherwise lower its longevity. They also make the counters easy to clean thus allowing you to keep up with the hygienic conditions required around your counter.
A static cooling system ensures that cool air is naturally distributed on the stored merchandise inside the under-counter storage unit. This ensures maximum preservation of your food items. It also has an off cycle defrost system that prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within the storage unit.
You will have 1 ambient shelf to help with your display and a capacity of 0.98 m2. The under counter refrigeration unit comes with hinged doors that give you easy access to your stock. The display area has an interior LED display that adds to the appeal of the counter as well as offering the perfect illumination for your merchandise.
The Trimco Brabant serve over counters come with a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Trimco Brabant Serve over Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Off cycle defrost
- Fully automatic & static cooling
- Interior light with switch & hinged glass for easy cleaning
- Refrigerated under storage
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Adjustable feet
- Hinged doors to refrigerated under storage, 1 storage door
- Stainless steel back shelf
- Stainless steel interior and white exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1195 x D973
- Depth of usable deck (mm) 620
- Depth of serving counter (mm) 280
- Depth of intermediate display shelf (mm) 200
- Depth of top shelf (mm) 325
- 1 Ambient intermediate shelf
- Climate class 3
- Maximum ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Refrigerant R134a & Refrigerant
- 13 Amp socket to rear
- 24 months parts only warranty included