Why Buy the Mafirol EUROMINI FE-VCR Static Serve Over Counter - Curved Glass?
When looking the best option for your food catering business, consider working with the Mafirol EUROMINI FE-VCR static serve over counter. This unit is made using cutting-edge technology to give you the best options for your food business. This model comes with features that offer you maximum food security without compromising your hygiene.
This unit comes with a stainless steel deck, a marble back shelf and a light grey finish with a red trim. This makes it both durable and easy to clean hence enabling you to keep up with the hygienic requirements of your food.
It has a refrigerated under counter for additional storage options with temperatures ranging from 3C to 6C. An ambient shelf allows you to display your food items at room temperature. This curved glass serveover also includes a static cooler and automatic defrost system to rid the counter of all frosted ice. The condensate collected in the model collects into a container leaving the unit clean at all times.
This unit comes with an easy-to-use electronic controller which enables you to get the most out of your serve over counter. This curved static display counter from Mafirol also includes 12 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the Mafirol EUROMINI FE-VCR Static Serve Over Counters - Curved Glass
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Automatic defrost
- Static evaporator
- Curved glass
- Condensate drains into container
- Electronic controller fitted
- Refrigerated under storage
- Temperature range of +3C to +6C
- Illumination to under-side of intermediate shelf
- Stainless steel deck and interior
- Marble back shelf
- Light grey finish with red trim
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1264 x D931
- 540mm deep display deck
- Under storage 260mm high
- 1 Ambient intermediate shelf
- Single phase power supply/ 13Amp
- 12 Months parts and labour warranty included