Why Buy the Bellini ID FV-SR Serve Over Counter?
A contemporary serving solution with stylish flat front glass, the Bellini from Interlevin fits all of these criteria. The airflow of the units are designed for evenly distributed cooling across the whole deck area. The attractive clean white design is accentuated with a marble rear serving shelf and stainless steel trim. There are tower and table models available so you can create a run for your shop.
Bellini Serve Overs Main Features
- Fully automatic operation.
- Fan assisted cooling.
- Adjustable feet for easy levelling.
- LED interior light with switch.
- Digital controller and temperature display.
- Individually illuminated glass shelves.
- Marble rear shelf.
- Stainless steel deck.
- Temperature range: 2C to 6C.
- Automatic defrost.
- White exterior finish.
- Stainless steel interior finish.
- 13 amp power required.
- Maximum ambient working temperature: 25C with 60% relative humidity (climate class 3).
- 1290mm height, 825mm depth and a choice of widths.
- R452a refrigerant.
Bellini Choices & Warranty
There are two choices of width available for the Bellini ID FV-SR range as outlined in the table below;
|Model||Width (mm)||Capacity (m2)||Power||Weight (kg)|
|BELLINI ID 850FV SR||900||0.72||330W, 1.43A||110|
|BELLINI ID 1250FV SR||1300||1.06||500W, 2.17A||165|
|BELLINI ID 1650FV SR||1700||1.39||500W, 2.17A||215|
|BELLINI ID 2050FV SR||2100||1.73||700W, 3.04A||270|
Included with both of these options is a 24 months parts only warranty with the option of an added one or two years labour warranty to be added.
These counter displays are made to order and so incur a special order lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.