Why Buy the Igloo SUMBA Serve Over Counter?
The Igloo SUMBA Serve Over Counter provides an ideal display for products. This not only adds a modern touch to your business but it also enhances easy visibility of your products without compromising on their hygiene. Additionally, it is built using the highest standards to mirror the professionalism of your operation.
This unit from Igloo comes with a stainless steel interior complete with display decking and a white coated steel exterior. Such a superior combination creates a durable model that will last long in your commercial space. The glass top on the front of the counter is flat and has a warm blast air system preventing it from fogging over and affecting the visibility of your food products. The granite worktop provides the perfect surface from which to effectively serve customers; wrapping or packing products as required.
Underneath the unit has an under-counter refrigerator for your additional stock. This provides the temperatures ranging from 1°C to 10°C for the maximum preservation of your stock. 2 sliding doors give you easy access to the refrigerated area for stocking and selection of your merchandise.
This unit features an automatic defrost system to prevent the accumulation of frosted ice within the counter thus maintaining its high efficiency. With a static cooling system that naturally distributes cool air within the counter your stock is always held in optimum conditions.
Boasting an LED lighting system, contents are attractively illuminated to present products in the best light. This piece of equipment sits on adjustable legs which keep it level at all times regardless of the nature of the floor.
The Igloo SUMBA serve-over counter includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the SUMBA Serve Over Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Glass top with straight front glass
- Sliding perspex doors
- Front warm air blast defogs glass
- Intermediate glass shelf for additional ambient storage
- Automatic defrost
- Static cooling
- Electronic temperature controller
- Temperature range of 1°C to 10°C
- LED interior lighting (meat colour)
- Refrigerated under storage - suitable for meat containers
- Device levelling legs
- 20mm grey granite back shelf
- Stainless steel interior with stainless steel display decking
- White coated steel exterior
- Easy access to compressor for hassle free maintenance
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1250 – 1270 x W (optional) x D940
- 4 cabinet sizes available
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperatures of 25°C and 65% RH
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp plug
- R134a refrigerant
Please Note: Glass Shelves are not included, should you require the unit with glass shelves; please call us as the lead time can be up to 6 weeks.
|Model Number||Width (mm)||Power (w)||Energy Consumption|
- 24 months manufacturers parts warranty is included