Why Buy the Igloo SAN2.5S Serve Over Counter?
The SAN2.5S serve-over counter is the best choice for your food catering business. This unit has specially been made to hold dairy produce ensuring you are able to provide your customers with quality service and the best service.
This unit comes in a mix of materials which create a durable counter that will last long in your commercial space. The exterior has a powder coated white paint with colour trim. There are anodised aluminium profiles on the unit as well to create a solid frame. Inside, the unit boasts of stainless steel decking and under storage which is corrosion resistant and will pretty much withstand most of the mechanical force in your commercial space.
The model also features a solid hinged door. The curved glass on the front side of the unit adds to the aesthetic value of the display. It also allows your customers to view and select the products. The front panel can be easily lifted using a telescopic system. The unit design features a front glass defogger to ensure that visibility is maintained at all times.
An automatic defrost system is ideal for the elimination of frosted ice from within the cooler. This enhances efficiency while still making your work easier. There is a static cooling system that will naturally distribute cool air within the counter.
You will be able to use an electronic controller and temperature display to control the temperatures inside the under counter storage area. Temperatures provided range from 1°C to 10°C. The unit is easily accessible thanks to 2 sliding perspex doors which provide the needed security for your additional stock.
This unit also features an LED lighting system to provide the much-needed illumination for your stock. This ensures optimum presentation of all products. All Santiago units include 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo SAN2.5S Serve Over Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 solid hinged door
- Curved glass
- Front panel lifting telescopic system
- Front glass defogger
- Rear sliding perspex doors
- Automatic defrost
- Static cooling
- Electronic controller with digital display
- Temperature range of 1°C to 10°C
- LED lighting (meat colour)
- Refrigerated under storage
- Grey granite worktop
- Anodised silver aluminium profiles
- Stainless steel decking and under storage
- Exterior powder coated white paint with colour trim
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1215 – 1235 x W2540mm x D1190
- Suitable ambient temperatures 25°C / 60% RH
- Power 605W, 13A, 230V
- Power 8.7Kwh/h
- R507 refrigerant
- Weight 295 Kg
- 24 months parts warranty included
- *Please note this is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks