Why Buy the Igloo GLC-CUBE Buffet Serve Over Counter?
Serve overs are designed to deliver attractive presentation whilst being easily accessible to help you display your food items in a professional manner. That is what Igloo have achieved with their GLC-CUBE buffet serve over counter. It is not only designed to portray a professional look, but it is also fitted with features that make it a great addition to your business.
The exterior of this device is built using black coated steel for durability. The internal steel frame is painted silver which makes it durable, appealing and easy to clean. Rear sliding Perspex doors give you access to your food items while keeping them secure at the same time.
It comes with a straight front glass with a warm air blast to prevent condensation and keep the glass clear enough to view the displayed food products. Additionally, the display has an automatic defrost function that automatically removes any frosted ice. It also has a ventilated cooling system to guarantee the even distribution of air within the display. This serveover from Igloo is able to provide temperature ranges of between 5°C to 15°C and has an electronic temperature controller with digital display.
For easy maintenance purposes, the compressor to the GLC-CUBE buffet serve over counter is built in rails. The device also has levelling legs which are important in keeping the display evenly balanced at all times. It comes with height adjustable and angle adjustable slopping shelves for a more orderly display. Each shelf boasts LED lighting for better illumination.
The Igloo GLC-CUBE buffet counter has different laminate finishes that can be multiplexed. It also includes a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo GLC-CUBE Serveover Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 Glass sliding Perspex doors
- Ventilated cooling
- White LED light with each shelf
- Front glass warm air blast
- Automatic defrost
- Electronic temperature controller with digital display
- Compressor on built-in rails for easy servicing
- Device levelling legs
- Height and angle adjustable sloping shelves
- Straight front glass
- Temperature range: 5°C to 15°C
- Internal steel frame painted in silver
- Exterior Finish Black coated steel
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions H1260 – 1280 x D835
- Shelves 2 height and angle adjustable sloping
- Ambient temperatures up to 25°C and 65% RH
- Single phase supply (13Amp)
- Voltage: 230/50Hz
- Refrigerant: R134a
- 24 months parts only warranty included