Why Buy the Valera Pronto FG Slimline Serve Over?
Perfect for delis, supermarkets, cafes and shops, the Valera Pronto FG Serve Over Counter delivers a generous chilled display for a variety of foods within a functional layout. The large flat glass panel offers protection to contents without compromising visibility allowing customers to peruse foods at leisure. Featuring a small ambient shelf within the cabinet, a selection of unchilled items can also be displayed. Each serve over display has a narrow work surface to the rear providing an area for staff to prepare, wrap and serve ingredients once selected from the display.
The slimline design with a reduced depth of 800mm makes the Pronto FG model ideal for premises restricted with space or narrow doorways and access points. Valera have also included a front positioned vent at the foot of the equipment to maximise airflow and ventilation around the refrigeration system for even, consistent and efficient operation. The situation of the grill vent also means that this unit can be installed next to existing structures or equipment or built in if required without any impact on performance.
Available in a choice of widths, the Pronto FG serve over display counter guarantees there is a model to suit every sized business and with a 2 year parts and 1 year labour warranty supplied as standard, you know you're fully covered.
Key Features of the Valera Pronto FG Slimline Serveover Counter
- Reduced depth with flat glass
- Grill vent designed to deliver enhanced ventilation to the refrigeration system
- Front positioned vent means cabinet can be built in or sited next to existing structure
- Stainless steel sloped display deck
- Digital controller
- Static cooling with fan cooled condenser
- Timed off cycle defrost
- Stainless steel interior
- Painted white exterior with ABS side panels
Specifications and Running Requirements
- External dimensions: 1255 x optional x 800 mm (HxWxD)
- Interior display deck 480mm depth
- Ambient shelf 230mm depth
- 230mm depth serving counter
- Rear counter height 890mm
- Temperature 2°C to 4°C
- Refrigerant R452a
- Requires 13A power supply
- Suitable for maximum ambient temperatures of 25°C at 60% RH
- 2 years parts and 1 year labour warranty supplied as standard