Why Buy the Trimco Tavira II Flat Glass Slim Serve Over?
Trimco Tavira II Flat Glass Slim Serve Overs are designed specifically with narrow depths in mind. The compact depth allows for more service area while still offering adequate display capacity in the refrigerated deck. There is also an ambient intermediate shelf for additions to chilled merchandise.
The refrigeration system which keeps these counters between a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C has a static cooling system for the natural distribution of cool air on the stored products. The fully automatic operation is complemented by a slide-out refrigeration system for easy servicing and with the digital controller and display, you can keep an eye on and monitor how the unit is performing.
There is an interior light with a switch to turn off when not in use and the display deck can be accessed by the acrylic sliding doors on the service side. Below the service doors lies an access to the refrigerated under storage which allows preservation of extra stock.
The refrigerated under storage provides you with the best options for storing your additional stock which may include food items and ingredients.
The TAVIRA serve overs includes a 13 Amp socket at the back for scales, tills or any other equipment which may help in your day to day work. The deck and shelf at the rear are both made from stainless steel for safe food preparation. Off cycle defrost prevents the cabinet from icing-over thus maintaining its efficiency at all times.
The exterior white finish contrasts with a stainless steel interior. This makes for a solid and highly durable unit for your commercial needs. There is a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty.
Key Features of the Trimco Tavira II Flat Glass Slim Serve Over
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 Glass sliding doors
- Acrylic sliding doors to display area
- Off cycle defrost
- Fully automatic & static cooling
- Interior light with switch & hinged glass for easy cleaning
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Refrigerated under storage
- Hinged door to refrigerated understorage, 1 storage door
- Adjustable feet, slide out refrigeration unit for easy servicing
- Stainless Steel worktop and back shelf
- Stainless steel interior and white exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1258 x W (Optional) x D826
- 1 Ambient Intermediate shelf
- Capacity 0.661m²
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 250
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Electric 4.12 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 1.72A, 230V, 250W, UK plug
- Noise 53dB
- Weight 112kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included