Why Buy the Trimco TAVIRA II Curved Glass Slim Serve Over?
Trimco Tavira II Curved Glass Slim Serve Overs are designed specifically with narrow depths in mind. The compact depth allows for more service area while still offering adequate display capacity in the refrigerated deck. There is also an ambient intermediate shelf for additions to chilled merchandise.
The refrigeration system which keeps these counters between a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C is static cooled and uses R134a refrigerant. The fully automatic operation is complemented by a slide-out refrigeration system for easy servicing and with the digital controller and display you can keep an eye on how the unit is performing.
There is an interior light with a switch to turn off when not in use and the display deck can be accessed by the acrylic sliding doors on the service side. Below the service doors is access to the refrigerated under storage which allows extra stock to be kept; ready for placing in the unit.
The TAVIRA serve overs includes a 13 Amp socket at the back for scales, tills or any other equipment which may help in your day to day activities. The deck and shelf at the rear are both made from stainless steel for safe food preparation. Stainless steel also makes for a hardy and durable material which will enable the unit to serve you for long.
It has an off cycle defrost system that prevents the cabinet from icing-over. This helps maintain the overall efficiency of the display. The exterior finish is a crisp white with black underneath and a stainless steel interior.
There is a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty included as standard.
Key Features of the Trimco TAVIRA II Curved Glass Slim Serve Over
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Acrylic sliding doors to display area
- Off cycle defrost
- Static cooling system
- Fully automatic operation
- Interior light with switch & hinged glass for easy cleaning
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Hinged doors to refrigerated under storage, 1 storage door
- Only 826mm deep & 13 Amp socket to rear
- Adjustable feet, slide out refrigeration unit for easy servicing
- Stainless steel worktop and back shelf
- Stainless steel interior and white exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1271 x W (Optional) x D826
- 1 Intermediate ambient shelf
- Climate Class 3
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 250
- Max Ambient 25C at 60% RH
- Electric 4.12 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 1.72A, 230V, 250W, UK plug
- Noise 53dB
- Weight 112kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included