Why Buy the Igloo Monica Slimline Serve Over Counter?
A serve over is an important piece of equipment in a commercial kitchen. It allows you to serve all kinds of food, both cooked and uncooked in a professional setting. They also offer storage options for the display of food products.
The Monica Slimline serve over counter is one of the best commerial kitchen devices from Igloo. It comes with a mix of finishes that make it durable while giving it a professional appearance. The exterior comes in a powder coated white paint with colour trim which is both hard wearing and attractive. The worktop and interior are made of stainless steel.
Stainless steel is durable and will work well against constant use. The sides are made of ABS with polyurethane insulation to help maintain the desired conditions for the overall integrity of the food products. The device also comes with a curved glass which adds a professional touch to the whole establishment.
The unit features a static cooling system that lets cold air naturally cool the food products. It has a temperature control so you can easily calibrate the conditions accordingly. It is able to provide temperatures ranging from 1C to 10C thanks to a refrigerated under storage. You will find these conditions conducive for a wide range of products.
This serve over unit also comes with an illuminated front panel for extra decorative effect and an ambient intermediate glass shelf. Its fully automatic operation makes the overall experience seamless as there isn’t much you have to do physically. The compressor is built on rails for easy servicing.
The counter features sliding Perspex doors that give you easy access to the display area as well as keeping products secure at all times. All Monica counters include 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo Monica Slimline Serve Over Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Static cooling
- Digital temperature control
- Temperature range of 1C to 10C
- Illuminated front panel for extra decorative effect colour options available
- Curved glass
- Compressor on built-in rails for easy servicing
- Refrigerated under storage
- Ambient intermediate glass shelf
- Sliding Perspex doors
- Sides in ABS with polyurethane insulation
- Fully automatic operation
- Switchable interior lighting
- Front glass defogger
- Interior Finish Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel worktop
- Exterior powder coated white paint with colour trim
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1220mm x D830mm
- Display Area (W x D): 1954 x 485 mm
- Shelves Yes
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Ambient temp. up to 25°c & 65% RH
- Power (W): 355
- Voltage: 230/50Hz
- Electricity consumption : 5.7
- 24 months parts only warranty included