Why Buy the Igloo Gastroline Buffet Serve over Counter?
The Igloo Gastroline buffet serve over counter lets you hold a professional and food-safe buffet. It is fitted with features that make it easy for you to preserve your food items without having to compromise on the professional look.
The unit is made using stainless steel, with black coated steel making up its exterior and the gantry being stainless steel. The under storage is also made of white coated stainless steel. This allows the unit to withstand different conditions such as scrapes, water exposure, acid corrosion and so much more. It also makes it easy to clean and maintain the hygienic conditions expected around your food.
It has a straight front glass which offers excellent display to your food items. This is made better by the white LED light that offers perfect illumination of your food products. The frame is prepared for gastronorm containers which help create the right order within your cabinet.
Inside, the serve over counter provides cool temperatures for food preservation. It is able to provide temperatures ranging from 2C to 8C which will fit a wide range of food items. The unit also has an automatic defrost system so you will not have to physically remove frosted ice from the counter.
It also comes with rear-hinged under storage doors which will keep your stock secure and safe at all times. The ventilated cooling system ensures that cool air is evenly circulated within the equipment. It is also built on sturdy feet with castors which aid in its easy movement.
All Gastro Line products include 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo Gastroline Buffet Serve over Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Ventilated cooling
- Straight front glass
- Frame prepared for gastronorm containers (sold separately)
- Rear-hinged under storage doors
- 20mm black granite worktop
- White LED light
- Automatic defrost
- Automatic condenser vaporization
- Electronic temperature controller with digital display
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Blackwood front panel with stainless steel strip
- External housing of black coated steel
- Gantry made of acid resistant stainless steel with glass strip (sneeze guard)
- Under storage made of white coated steel with adjustable shelf
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External Dimensions (mm) H1250+/-10 x W1000 x D800
- Pan Capacity: 2 x 1/1 GN 1 x 2/4 GN
- Energy Consumption: 4.7(kWh/24h)
- 13 amp supply
- Weight 110kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included