Why Buy the Igloo MONICA MEAT Slimline Serve Over Counter?
Meat handling equipment needs to be properly designed with features that enhance the hygiene of the product as well as create a professional look for your customer. The Monica slimline serve over counter from Igloo is a one of a kind equipment that will enable you to serve and sell meat in the most professional manner all within a slimline footprint.
This unit comes with a mix of finishes. The exterior is white with a coloured trim while the interior and the worktop is made of stainless steel. Stainless steel is both durable and easy to clean. The sides are made of ABS with polyurethane insulation which you will find helpful in maintaining the desired conditions within the counter.
Sliding Perspex doors give you easy access to your displayed products as well as keeping them secure at all times. The slimline counter has an under storage refrigeration system that provides temperature ranges of between -2C to 4C. These temperatures will be able to keep a considerable number of food items well preserved for long. The top is made of stainless steel which is both attractive and easy to clean.
It has an automatic defrost system that rids it of all frosted ice while a static cooling system ensures that cool air it naturally distributed within the cabinet. You will be able to control the temperature using a digital temperature control. A fully automatic operation makes your overall experience with the serve over pleasant.
A switchable interior lighting offers great illumination to the displayed meat products. The illumination also adds a decorative effect thus making the display more attractive to the customers. Its compressor is built on rails for easy maintenance.
This Monica meat unit from Igloo also includes 24 months parts warranty.
Key Features of the Igloo MONICA MEAT Slimline Serve over Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Automatic defrost
- Static cooling
- Curved glass
- Front glass defogger
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital temperature control
- Temperature range of -2C to 4C
- Under storage refrigeration
- Switchable interior lighting
- Illuminated front panel for extra decorative effect with colour options available
- Compressor on built rails for easy servicing
- Sliding Perspex doors
- Sides in ABS with polyurethane insulation
- Interior Finish Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel worktop
- Exterior Finish White with coloured trim
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1210 – 1230 x W2050 x D830
- Display Area (W x D): 1954 x 485 mm
- 1 ambient intermediate shelf
- Ambient temp. up to 25°c & 65% RH
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Power (W): 355
- Voltage: 230/50Hz
- Electricity consumption : 5.7
- Weight: 199 kg
- 24 months parts only warranty