|Model||Packed Dimensions (HxWxD)||Packed Weight (kg)|
|TOBI110||1200 x 1300 x 1200 mm||190|
|TOBI140||1200 x 1600 x 1200 mm||210|
|TOBI170||1200 x 1900 x 1200 mm||240|
|TOBI210||1200 x 2200 x 1200 mm||270|
|TOBI250||1200 x 2700 x 1200 mm||350|
Why Buy the Igloo TOBI Serve Over Counter?
When it comes to serve over counters, Igloo will have you well taken care of. They have invested their time and technology in creating equipment that is presentable while performing with the highest efficiency.
The Igloo TOBI serveover external housing is made with a white powder painted zinc-coated plate which offers it durability. Additional white ABS sides with ecological polyurethane insulation complete the exterior. The interior of this unit is white for a professional result that is easy to clean.
This model has an automatic defrost system that is important in getting rid of frosted ice It also features a curved front glass with a defogger to ensure that the glass is clear at all times. An automatic condensation disposal system rids the display counter of all water leaving it neat and presentable.
It has a refrigerated under storage for an additional storage option. The unit provides temperatures ranging from 2C to 8C thus keeping your stock well preserved for longer. It has a static cooling system that ensures cold air is distributed naturally. Switchable interior lighting enhances the appeal of the equipment while offering perfect illumination to the displayed food products. It has a pullout compressor for easy maintenance and service procedures as well as a 765mm deck.
All Tobi products include 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Igloo TOBI Serve Over Display
- Suitable for commercial use
- 1 Solid hinged doors
- Auto defrost
- Static cooling
- Front glass defogger
- Automatic condensation disposal
- White ABS sides with ecological polyurethane foam insulation
- Refrigerated under storage
- Perspex doors
- Curved high front glass
- White fluorescent lamp
- Electronic controller with digital temperature gauge
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- Ambient intermediate glass shelf
- Front panel with bumper
- Pull out compressor
- Stainless steel worktop
- ABS end panels, in grey
- Interior Finish White
- Exterior Finish White + Trim
- External housing with a white powder painted & a zinc-coated plate
- Storage chamber made of a zinc-coated plate covered with polyester in white
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1230mm x D1165mm
- Internal Depth (mm) 765 Deck
- R134a refrigerant
- Max ambient 25°C 65% RH
- 24 months parts only warranty included