|Model||Packed Dimensions (HxWxD)||Packed Weight (kg)|
|MO200||1200 x 1200 x 1000 mm||170|
|MO201||1200 x 1500 x 1000 mm||180|
|MO202||1200 x 1700 x 1000 mm||200|
|MO203||1200 x 1900 x 1000 mm||220|
|MO204||1200 x 2200 x 1000 mm||240|
|MO205||1200 x 2700 x 1000 mm||290|
Why Buy the Igloo PICO Serve Over Counter?
The Igloo PICO Serve Over Counter is a presentable and handy device from Igloo’s line of merchandising display equipment. This particular brand is built to help you maximise your sales by giving you a professional look as well as creating a hygienic environment for your food items.
It is durable and long lasting, thanks to the stainless steel finish which also makes it easy to clean and maintain. It comes with 2 glass sliding Perspex doors which not only give you easy access to your stock, they also help maintain the required conditions within the unit.
An under mounted refrigerator provides your stock with a temperature range of between 1C to 10C. This helps preserve all your food items for longer. White LED lighting offers perfect illumination to your displayed products. The clear flat glass frontage boasts a defogger to keep the glass clear and contents visible at all times.
The Igloo PICO serverover has an automatic defrost system that prevents ice from frosting over, while a static cooling system ensures that cool air is naturally distributed within the counter.
It also features 1 ambient shelf which you will find useful in creating order within your equipment. This device comes with a 24 months parts only warranty as standard.
Key features of the Igloo PICO Serve Over
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 Glass sliding Perspex doors
- Static cooling
- Front glass defogger
- Automatic defrost
- White LED lighting
- Refrigerated under storage
- Electronic temperature controller with digital display
- Temperature range of 1C to 10C
- Ambient intermediate shelf
- Compressor on built-in rails for easy servicing
- Stainless steel worktop
- Interior Finish Stainless steel
- Back Shelf Stainless steel
- Exterior Finish Grey
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1210 – 1230 x D865
- Shelves 1 ambient intermediate
- Single phase power supply
- Ambient temperatures up to 25C and 65% RH
- 24 months parts only warranty included