Why Buy the Trimco Provence Fish Serve Over Counter Low Glass?
The Trimco PROVENCE LOW fish serve-over-counter is the ideal equipment to help preserve fish during the sales process. It is fitted with features that enable the clean handling of the fish as well as an overall professional look.
This fish counter has a fully automatic operation which is important in making operation easier. It has a stainless steel interior with a white and stainless steel exterior. Stainless steel is important for this unit because it is hardy and it does not rust from too much exposure to water.
A digital temperature display and digital controller will help you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. Temperatures provided for the preservation of your fish range between -1°C to 4°C. There is a drain fitted on the unit to help with the cleaning process.
This model comes with adjustable feet that help you raise and lower the counter to your desired level. An internal depth of 920mm will provide you with plenty of space for your fish. Crushed ice is recommended for display of your fish to maintain preservation over a long time.
The Trimco Provence fish serve-over-counter low glass includes a 24 months manufacturer parts warranty.
Please Note: this is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks.
Key Features of the Trimco Provence Fish Serve Over Counter Low Glass
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic defrost
- Fully automatic & static cooling
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -1 to +4C
- Adjustable feet & drain fitted for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel interior & White and stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H930mm x W (optional) x D1105mm
- Internal Depth (mm) 920mm Deck
- Capacity 2.24m²
- Climate class 3
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 1200
- Maximum ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric 12.54kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 4.86A, 230V, 836W, UK plug
- Noise 60dB
- Weight 218kg
- 24 Months parts only warranty included