Why Buy the Trimco PROVENCE Fish Serve Over Counter?
Your fish business is important enough to warrant top of the line equipment to help in making the right amount of sales. That is why Trimco has worked tirelessly to provide you with a serve-over-counter that will cater to all your needs.
The Trimco PROVENCE fish serve-over-counter is a line of units that help you present your fish in the most professional way. They come with a stainless steel finish that is both durable and easy to clean. The curved glass display makes for an interesting unit that will entice customers and attract sales.
It has an automatic defrost system that prevents the unit from freezing over and a static cooling system that will keep your fish fresh at all times. Temperatures provided by the serve-over-counter range between -1°C and 4°C. You will have to use crushed ice to display your fish for preservation proposes.
You can easily control the temperature within the counter with the simple to use digital controller and temperature display. This commercial fish counter from Trimco has a fully automatic operation, adjustable feet and drain fitted for easy cleaning.
The Trimco PROVENCE fish serve-over-counter also includes 24 months manufacturer parts warranty.
Please Note: this is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks.
Key Features of the Trimco PROVENCE Fish Serve over Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic defrost
- Static cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of -1C to 4C
- Adjustable feet & drain fitted for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior, interior and rear shelf
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1140mm x W (optional) x D1105mm
- Internal Depth (mm) 920mm Deck
- Capacity 2.24m²
- Climate class 3
- Refrigerant R134a, refrigerant charge 1200
- Maximum ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric 12.54kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 4.86A, 230V, 836W, UK plug
- Noise 60dB
- Weight 218kg
- 24 Months parts only warranty included