|Model||Packed Dimensions (HxWxD)||Packed Weight (kg)|
|BASIA110F||1200 x 1300 x 1200 mm||190|
|BASIA140F||1200 x 1600 x 1200 mm||210|
|BASIA170F||1200 x 1900 x 1200 mm||240|
|BASIA210F||1200 x 2200 x 1200 mm||270|
|BASIA250F||1200 x 2700 x 1200 mm||350|
Why Buy the Igloo BASIA FISH Serve Over Counter?
The Igloo BASIA FISH serve over counter is a state of the art equipment that helps you create an appealing and professional look as you serve and prepare food for your customers. It is built with features that allow easy servicing and the best conditions for your food items thus preserving their freshness without spending too much money on energy bills.
It has a stainless steel finish inside which is both easy to clean and resistant to corrosive agents. An automatic defrost system prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within your serve over counter while a ventilated cooling system enhances the efficiency of the counter.
This unit has an easy to use an electronic controller with a digital display which you will find extremely helpful in interacting with the equipment. It also comes with white LED lighting which not only makes your food stock visible, it also creates an appealing image altogether. A curved front glass adds to the appeal of the counter and a refrigerated under storage provides temperatures ranging from 1C to 10C.
Its sides have ABS with polyurethane insulation that helps maintain the ideal conditions inside the under storage while the rear sliding doors are made of strong and durable Perspex. All Basia serve over counters include 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key features of the Igloo BASIA FISH Serve Over
- Suitable for commercial use
- Automatic defrost
- Ventilated cooling
- Temperature range of 1C to 10C
- Electronic controller with Digital Display
- Exterior powder coated white paint with coloured trim
- Stainless steel worktop
- Switchable white LED lighting
- Auto defrost
- Curved front glass
- Compressor on built-in rails for easy servicing
- Refrigerated under storage in stainless steel
- Sides with ABS with polyurethane
- Acid resistant Stainless steel decking
- Rear sliding Perspex doors
- Interior Finish Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish White + trim
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1230mm x D1165mm
- Internal Depth (mm) 800mm Deck
- Ambient temp. 25°C at 65% RH
- 13 AMP supply
- 24 months parts only warranty included