Scotsman EC226 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Scotsman EC226 Ice Cuber with Integral Drain Pump?
The Scotsman EC226 ice machine is an expertly made unit that is designed to produce enough ice to meet your daily needs. This model has a built-in waste drain pump intended for the elimination of residual water from the ice cuber after each operation.
The model has a stainless steel construction that helps maintain the durability and cleanliness of the unit. It has an ergonomic door which gives it a modern look as well as protection measures that prevent the contamination of the ice cubes. These include a scale accumulation system that collects scale and effectively separates it from the water. There is also an AglON anti-microbial protection which prevents the growth of bacteria within the ice cuber.
You have an easy-to-use electronic control system that gives you full control over your machine. The condenser to the unit is made in a way that enables it to be accessed from the front making it easy for you to clean and maintain the equipment.
This model has a mass production capability of up to 145Kg or 7250 cubes in 24 hours. You will be provided with a 70Kg bin for your storage purposes. The model is WRAS approved ensuring that you get the best services throughout the year.
The Scotsman EC226 ice cuber also includes a 3-year parts warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Scotsman EC226 Ice Maker
- Suitable for commercial use
- Ergonomic access
- Electronic controlled
- Clean alert
- Integral waste drain pump
- AglON anti-microbial protection
- Front access condenser air filter
- Scale accumulation system
- Built-in storage bin
- Water or air cooled
- WRAS approved
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1082 x W1078 x D715
- 1150W, 230V, single phase
- Start Amps 29
- Run Amps 5.2
- Output 145kg / 7250 cubes per 24 hours
- Storage 70kg
- Water Consumption: Air Cooled - 336 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Water Consumption: Water Cooled - 3336 litres @ 15°C per 24 hours
- Weight 96kg
- 36 months parts warranty included as standard
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Output||Up to 145kg / 24hr|
|Warranty||36 months parts warranty as standard|
|Cooling Type||Air cooled or Water cooled|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.