|Model||Packed Dimensions (HxWxD)||Packed Weight (kg)|
|BETA100||1700 x 1200 x 1050 mm||200|
|BETA130||1700 x 1500 x 1050 mm||230|
|BETA160||1700 x 1800 x 1050 mm||280|
|BETA190||1700 x 2150 x 1050 mm||310|
Why Buy the Igloo BETA Gold Patisserie Counter?
Igloo BETA Patisserie Display Counters are designed to help you properly showcase your food products for sale. They come with features that help them offer you the best display options without compromising on the hygiene or the safety of the food items you will be displaying.
This patisserie display counter from Igloo has a base constructed with powder painted galvanised steel, side panels in ABS with a strong polyurethane insulation. The insulation helps preserve the cool conditions within the display for the preservation of your stock.
A digital control and temperature display and gravity cooling help maintain, adjust and observe the temperature conditions inside the display. This way, you will be able to keep your products a fresh as possible and for as long as possible. The Beta displays come with a curved glass frontage that adds appeal as well as a white LED lighting for the proper illumination of the displayed food products.
3 glass shelves help in the proper utilisation of space within the display unit. 2 of the shelves are ambient to allow you to showcase products that require room temperature. All Beta products include 24 months parts warranty as standard.
Key Features if the Igloo BETA Gold Patisserie Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Curved glass frontage
- Perspex sliding back covers over service area
- Automatic defrost
- Gravity cooling
- Digital control and temperature display
- Temperature range of 2C to 8C
- White LED Lighting
- Anodised aluminium profile in gold
- Side panels of ABS with polyurethane insulation
- Graphite back shelf
- Galvanised Steel interior with a gold exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1330 x W (optional) x D900
- Internal Depth (mm) 710m
- 3 glass shelves, top 2 ambient
- Suitable for use in ambient temperature up to 25°C & 65% RH
- Power: 500W
- Energy Consumption: 5.1 (kWh/24h)
- 24 months parts only warranty included