Why Buy the Frilixa TEJOIICW Patisserie Serve-Over Counter?
The Frilixa TEJOIICW range of patisserie serve overs are the best pieces of equipment to have for your food catering business. Equipped with modern features to make your work easier, this unit will offer you the best service throughout the year. This will enable you to meet your customers’ expectations and deliver fresh quality foods from an aesthetically professional counter.
The unit comes with a stainless steel interior and light wooden exterior. Stainless steel is ideal because it is not easily susceptible to mechanical damage or corrosion from agents like water. Wood is attractive and will no doubt pull in more customers.
The unit features a timed off cycle defrost that is ideal for preventing the accumulation of frosted ice from within the cabinet. A digital controller and temperature display helps you monitor and adjust temperatures. These temperatures range between 4°C to 12°C.
There is a switchable interior light that offers the needed illumination and also helps you conserve energy. The deck and lower shelf of this serve-over counter are refrigerated for products that would do better in colder atmospheres. 2 more shelves help in the creation of order within your counter in ambient conditions.
The Frilixa TEJOIICW also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Frilixa TEJOIICW Patisserie Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Timed off cycle defrost
- Static cooling naturally circulates air
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital temperature controller and display
- Temperature range of 4°C to 12°C
- Switchable interior light with downlighter to front trim
- Hinged glass makes cleaning easy
- Deck slides out for easy cleaning and loading
- Deck and lower shelf are refrigerated, upper shelves ambient
- Stainless steel deck and rear shelf
- Stainless Steel interior and light wooden exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1290 x W (optional) x D985
- 3 shelves
- Power supply: 230V, 13A, UK plug
- Noise level 60dB
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 25°C at 60% RH
- R134a refrigerant
- 24 months parts only warranty included